REDUCE HARMFUL ALLERGENS IN YOUR HOME
By thoroughly cleaning your heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, you reduce a major collection source for a variety of contaminants (mold, fungi, bacteria and very small particles of dust) that are likely to be affecting your health. These contaminants are all airborne that can not be seen by the naked eye, but they are all present and have a considerable impact on the quality of your indoor air!
- Indoor air can be more harmful than outdoor air – up to 100 times more pollutants can be found indoors!
- Poor Indoor Air Quality can trigger potential health problems such as chronic respiratory ailments, asthma, recurring flu, aggravated allergies, coughs, headaches, chronic fatigue and poor concentration!
- Even your new home is not protected from these indoor air quality problems!
THE BENEFITS OF DUCT CLEANING
- Less Dust, Less Cleaning – Clean ducts mean clean registers, which means less dust circulating in your home.
- Breathe Easier – Power Vac cleans out house dust, pollen and other allergens that can cause allergic reactions so you can breathe easier.
- Lower Maintenance Costs – Keeping your furnace in peak operating condition eliminates costly repairs and breakdowns.
- Cut Your Heating Costs – More air flows through clean ducts, which means that more heat or cooling gets from your furnace to where you want it.
- Reduce Risk of Fire – Cleaning dust and lint from your ducting makes your home safer.